Amway. I have been associated with this brand for a while. I have been using their nutrition supplements for a while but my mom has been an ardent fan of their home care products and dad has been a lover of their toothpaste ‘Glister’ for a long time.
The entire Bhadauria family has been a believer in Amway in one way or the other. Little did I know that they now also have an extensive skincare and makeup range. And all of you know how big a skincare hoarder I am. So when Team Amway invited me to join them for a fun event at their Delhi office, I instantly said yes.
Honestly, it was one of the most fun and engaging events I have been to in the last couple of months. I had the pleasure of meeting CEO Milind Pant, members of the Amway global team, and the marketing team from India.
Coming back to the skincare range, the new Amway Attitude Be Bright Herbals range has 3 products:
- Face Wash
- Day Cream
- Night Cream
I have been using these products for a while now. Let’s get to know these products a little better:
Attitude Face Wash:
- Removes excess oil effectively
- Gel-based formulation
- Enriched with the goodness of herbal blends such papaya, aloe vera and sandalwood
- Mild and soothing fragrance
- Helps in deep cleansing and leaves the skin soft and fresh
- A small quantity creates a nice lather
- Suitable for all skin types
- Priced at INR 365 (100 ml pack)
Attitude Day Cream:
- Comes with SPF 15 (Apply 15 minutes prior to leaving the house)
- Leaves skin soft and shiny
- The good thing is that it does not leave skin greasy and sticky as generally day creams with SPF do
- Gets absorbed in the skin very quickly and has a very similar fragrance to the face wash. Hence, in a way it layers fragrances.
- I used it straight for a week and so far it hasn’t given me any breakouts.
- Priced at INR 575 (50 gms).
Attitude Night Cream:
This one is my favorite product from the range so far. After using this cream, the next morning my skin felt quite nourished & healthy.
- It has sea buckthorn which acts as a powerful antioxidant.
- The product claims to give visibly fairer and glowing skin after regular use of 4 weeks.
- Priced at INR 575 (50gms)
Regular use of these three products for merely a week made my skin nourished and healthy and helped control breakouts too (which is a win-win).
All these products are available at Amway stores, on the Amway website as well as on Amazon.
Do let us know if you need any details on these products in the comments below.